Monday, August 13, 2012

Session 4 - Digestive System

7/8/2012
Reflection
Session went well although I had missed a duplicate medical term in the ppt even though I checked thoroughly (I thought) after the last session. Learners were fantastic as always!

I hate to say it but I am finding the format is getting very repetitive, quite boring! Not sure what I can do about it but next session is our presentations so that will be different.

I allowed the learners to choose which digestive organs they would like to research and present net week and they both chose 2 each. In f2f classes they work in pairs to present one. I offered to present the last one - the stomach.

I discussed the format of the sessions with Lynne after the session and she made a couple of suggestions but they are not really appropriate. I will continue to think about how I can liven the sessions up.

No comments:

Post a Comment